OVERVIEW OF COURSES
We provide small-group, sometimes one-on-one training. We respond to your needs by sending a respected, experienced trainer to your workplace or providing training in another suitable location such as a local club, or you can come to our premises if convenient. We can also provide training by distance, where you can do some of or all of the work yourself – our learning materials and resource materials guide you through the important information and how to complete the assessment requirements. So we offer agent licence training by correspondence, face to face or mixed mode.
We are happy to negotiate fees if you have more than a couple of people in a group and/or if you are able to provide evidence of prior learning and experience.
We provide training at the Certificate IV and Diploma level that meets your state requirements including
- Real Estate
- Auctioneering Accreditation
- Stock and Station Agency
- Business Broking
- Strata Community Management
We can provide training for the Assistant Agent, (also known as the Certificate of Registration), Class 1 (Licencee in Charge) and Class 2 licence, as per the requirements of the NSW Office of Fair Trading. The training is focused on the qualification known as CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice.
Click for a brochure for each licence: Real estate, Stock and station, Business broking and Strata.
- CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
- CPP40407 Certificate IV in Property Services (Stock and Station Agency)
- CPP40507 Certificate IV in Property Services (Business Broking)
- CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice
- CPP40516 Certificate IV in Strata Community Management
- CPP50307 Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management)
- CPP51119 Diploma of Property (Agency Management)
The training time will depend on your experience and skills. For a detailed look at some of the Certificate IV courses above, go to the Learning Resources page.
We are accredited in NSW to offer CPD course. We also offer CPD courses for the ACT.
We provide training in:
- BSB31015 Certificate III in Business Administration (Legal)
- BSB42215 Certificate IV in Legal Services
- BSB52215 Diploma of Legal Services
- BSB52015 Diploma of Conveyancing
Academic Pavilion offers:
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB30315 Certificate III in Micro Business Operations
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB42618 Certificate IV in New Small Business
Unique Student Identifier
Each student needs a USI on enrolment (except for CPD). It’s easy and free and it means that you will always have access to your Vocational Education and Training (VET) results.
NSW Smart and Skilled & Skilling South Australia
In NSW, Academic Pavilion has successfully obtained a Smart and Skilled contract to deliver subsidised training in NSW. We also an agreement with Skilling South Australia to deliver training into that state.
This includes access to traineeships for some of the courses above. Employers may receive an financial incentive for signing up their new entrants, that is, new to their workplace within three months.
Please call to talk to us. We are here to help you.
Lyn Melville, CEO, Academic Pavilion M 0413 077 135