We provide small-group, sometimes one-on-one training. We respond to your needs by sending a respected, experienced trainer to your workplace or providing training in another suitable location such as a local club, or you can come to our premises if convenient. We can also provide training by distance, where you can do some of or all of the work yourself – our learning materials and resources guide you through the information and the assessment. So we offer training by correspondence, face to face or mixed mode.
We are happy to negotiate fees if you have more than a couple of people in a group and/or if you are able to provide evidence of prior learning and experience.
The training time will depend on your experience and skills. We will assess for recognition of prior learning where appropriate.
We provide training at the Certificate IV and Diploma level that meets your state requirements including
- Real Estate
- Auctioneering Accreditation
- Stock and Station Agency
- Business Broking
- Strata Community Management
We provide training for Assistant Agents, Sales Representatives, Property Managers, agents and licensees in charge via these courses:
- CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice
- CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)
- CPP40407 Certificate IV in Property Services (Stock and Station Agency)
- CPP40507 Certificate IV in Property Services (Business Broking)
- CPP40516 Certificate IV in Strata Community Management
- CPP50307 Diploma of Property Services (Agency Management)
- CPP51119 Diploma of Property (Agency Management)
For a detailed look at some of the Certificate IV courses above, go to the Learning Resources page.
We are accredited in NSW to offer CPD course. We also offer CPD courses for the ACT.
Go to the NSW Property and Stock Qualifications Order 2019, which shows the course requirements NSW OFT description of requirements for Real estate and stock and station agents
LEGAL STUDIES & CONVEYANCING
We provide training in:
- BSB31015 Certificate III in Business Administration (Legal)
- BSB42215 Certificate IV in Legal Services
- BSB52215 Diploma of Legal Services
- BSB52015 Diploma of Conveyancing
Academic Pavilion offers:
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB30315 Certificate III in Micro Business Operations
- BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
- BSB42618 Certificate IV in New Small Business
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
Please call to talk to us. We are here to help you.
Lyn Melville, CEO, Academic Pavilion M 0413 077 135