REGISTERED TRAINING ORGANISATION
44 Chelmsford St
EAST TAMWORTH NSW 2340
Bronny Eather State Manager NSW M 0428 681 239
171 Halifax St
ADELAIDE SA 5000
Lyn Melville CEO M 0413 0277 135
We provide training across Australia in property services, legal studies, conveyancing and business.
PROPERTY SERVICES – Real estate, stock and station, business broking, strata
We deliver training throughout Australia and we can contextualise training to your state, workplace and individual needs.
- Want training to become an agent, salesperson, property manager or business development manager? We can provide training in real estate, stock and station, business broking, strata and community scheme management, onsite residential property managers and for a buyer’s agent.
- In NSW and want to complete your Certificate of Registration so that you can become an assistant agent? Call us.
- Need some continuing Professional Development CPD? Academic Pavilion is an accredited provider of CPD in NSW.
- Require auction accreditation training? In South Australia we work with SA Society of Auctioneers and Appraisers to provide high-level auctioneering training, and in NSW we can provide this as part of the agent licence course.
- Want to upgrade from a Class 2 to a Class 2 licence. We can help you do that.
- Need a Diploma of Property (Agency Management)? Call us!
- Interested to know about the different state or territory needs for the different types of licences? This link shows the different state and territory licensing boards throughout Australia. Or call or email us – we work with this all the time.
LEGAL STUDIES & CONVEYANCING
Academic Pavilion can assist you with training legal services ranging from Certificate III up to a Diploma in Legal Services or an Advanced Diploma of Conveyancing.
We offer training in business through Certificate III courses in Business, Micro Business Operations and Certificate IV courses in Business and Small Business up to a Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
WE CAN HELP YOU PLAN YOUR TRAINING NEEDS
Click here to contact us via email.
We offer lots of links and resources on our learning resources page; we hope you find them useful.
All students will need a Unique Student Identifier. Go here to the government site usi.gov.au
Academic Pavilion has been successful in obtaining a NSW Smart and Skilled contract. Go here to the government site smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au We also can provide funded training in South Australia from our agreement with Skilling SA. Students over 45 years may qualify for a funding contribution too under the Skills Checkpoint for Older Workers Program SCOW. We’ll work hard to get you the best price possible.
This link shows our ASQA registration on the national register of VET - Vocational Education and Training.
Under our contracts with various state bodies, you may qualify for subsidised training – fill in the enrolment form – no obligation – and we’ll provide a quote. You will need a USI – Unique Student Identifier: instructions are on the form.
- Here’s our enrolment form for NSW. Note that in NSW, under our Smart and Skilled contract, there are nil fees for traineeships.
- Here’s our enrolment form for South Australia.
Call Lyn Melville, CEO, on 0413 077 135 or email the contact form.